Friday, March 07, 2008

Blog Readability. . .


Try the link below, not the one above. . .to find out your "Blog Readability" Level. Ours is "High School Level" and I'm not quite sure why, because I mostly just put up pictures!! Try it for fun if you want!!

www.criticsrant.com/bb/reading_level.aspx

6 comments:

Michelle said...

This made me crack up--ours is "Junior High School". I guess my grammar tops out at an 8th-grade level. Hope you're feeling better!!

Fauna said...

We were Jr. High too.

Beth Davis said...

Ok,I tried it out and I'm college (undergrad) Woo Hoo! I guess that's good.

Tom and Jane Schell said...

I have to admit that I am afraid to even try. I'd hate to see it turn out lower than all of you.

Al said...

Man! My family's blog is Jr. High too! But I guess thats pretty accurate because I post a bunch and I am in 8th grade so..

Kent Kate & Afton said...

Mine is High School too.