Sadie Kathleen Norris
February 19, 2010
9 pounds 2 ounces
21 inches long
Congrats to Stephen & Jill
Haley, Heidi & Kate
We Love You!!
Welcome to the McEwen family site! We feel blessed to have great family and friends who love and support us! Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you in person!
5 comments:
I am just amazed at how perfect all of their girls hair looks with a mom in the hospital!! So fun to have more Norris cousins!!
Holy cow!! I'm not sure I even knew Jill was pregnant, and I'm still picturing Kate as a baby. They're getting so big. Time really goes by way too fast!
and I can't believe Jill had a 9lb baby!! She's too little for that!
Scotty and Davis will certainly never have a shortage of cousins the play with! I cannot believe that Davis is already 10 months! We can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
I thought this was you. . .
I just saw your comment on Stephanie's blog.
Nate and Emily (Evans) Smith here -
I guess we haven't seen you since our freshman year! Holy cow.
Your boys are darling. We love boys.
Post a Comment