Cindy, Scott & Cameron
G-Lo with ALL of her grandkids: Sydney, Blake, Gavin, Brody, Mae, Jaxson, Gracie, Alex & Scott

See you next time!! Thanks, Mom for EVERYTHING! We love you!!
Welcome to the McEwen family site! We feel blessed to have great family and friends who love and support us! Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you in person!
7 comments:
I love your blog! Looks like you had a blast in California. I can't wait to see you guys soon...it's been too long!
What a fun vacation you had. Thanks so much for taking time out of your trip to come to Elizabeth's blessing. That meant so much to us to have you there. Scott is cute as ever! I wish we lived closer...I'm sure Justin and Scott would have so much fun playing ball together!
i just adore these photos! such a beautiful family. we were just in the oc this past weekend for my bro's mish homecoming. we were at huntington sat. would have loved to have seen you guys. :)
What a fabulous trip!! Okay, I am going to have to follow in your footsteps and update when we get back!
Oh I am jealous! I would love love love to go to california! I haven't been there in two years! Looks like you had fun.
:) Funny...Kristen was my roomie in France! I think we met a couple times actually. When I recieved you & Cam's announcement, I thought you looked familiar...that must be it. Cam is such a fantastic guy, I was so lucky to have him for a friend. I'm so happy that you found eachother!
Post a Comment