Welcome to the McEwen family site! We feel blessed to have great family and friends who love and support us! Thanks for visiting! We can't wait to see you in person!
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Happy 5th Anniversary, Cameron!!
I love you, Cameron! Thanks for 5 terrific years!!
Happy Anniversary! BTW, That's so crazy about RaeLynn... she and I are VT companions! Between you as my mission trainer, Allie Chapman, and RaeLynn, something just tells me that you and I are supposed to know eachother for life! :)
Happy Anniversary! I completely forgot that you were single when we first moved to Birmingham. In fact I think you got home from your mission right after we moved there. It seems like you two just belong together...so it is hard to remember you any other way.
Love both of you guys!! I am so glad that I was able to meet Cameron last summer!! What a great guy for a VERY special, wonderful girl! Hope to see you guys sooner than later. Hope you had a wonderful day. love ya, Beth
10 comments:
Happy anniversary!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Has it been 5 years already?
Congratulations!! You two are awesome! Love you!
I love how you did a picture for every year. Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary! I love Cameron's hats in all of the recent photos. :) I love you!
p.s. Cindy! You are the best blog updater EVER! I want to be you! ;-)
Happy Anniversary!
BTW, That's so crazy about RaeLynn... she and I are VT companions! Between you as my mission trainer, Allie Chapman, and RaeLynn, something just tells me that you and I are supposed to know eachother for life! :)
Happy Anniversary! I completely forgot that you were single when we first moved to Birmingham. In fact I think you got home from your mission right after we moved there. It seems like you two just belong together...so it is hard to remember you any other way.
Love both of you guys!! I am so glad that I was able to meet Cameron last summer!! What a great guy for a VERY special, wonderful girl! Hope to see you guys sooner than later. Hope you had a wonderful day. love ya, Beth
I hope that you guys had a fabulous day! It would be hard to find a pair better suited for one another :)
Post a Comment